‘Commemorate your special moment with a personalized 2023 Grad Cap Cutout! This graduation guest book alternative is the perfect keepsake to cherish your hard-earned accomplishments and hold onto allllll the memories until the end of time. It’s a unique & stylish way for you to show off just what you’ve achieved!
Whether you’re graduating high school, college, nursing school, middle school, pre-school, or achieving any other milestone, capturing signatures and well wishes on this grad cap stores the memories forever. Invite guests to write messages and signatures congratulating you and wishing you luck in the next chapter of your life. It’s a great addition to any graduation celebration and is a grad party must have.
These are all cut from quality 1/4″ thick maple ply. The natural wood color looks great, or you can choose to have it painted for an additional $18. Just write the name of the color you’d like under the “Paint Color” customization.
Sizes & Approximate Amount of Comments & Signatures Each Holds:
- 100 sq inches (pictured) ~18.5” x 11.5” holds about 25-35 messages & signatures.
- 150 sq inches ~22” x 13.75” holds about 35-45 messages & signatures.
- 200 sq inches ~25.5” x 16” holds about 45-60 messages & signatures.
- 250 sq inches ~28.75” x 18” holds about 60-75 messages & signatures.
- 300 sq inches ~31” x 19.5” holds about 75-90 messages & signatures.
- 350 sq inches ~34” x 21” holds about 90-115 messages & signatures.
- 450 sq inches ~38.5” x 24” holds about 115-150 messages & signatures.
- 550 sq inches ~42.5” x 26.5” holds about 150-200 messages & signatures.
- 650 sq inches ~46” x 28.75” holds about 200-250 messages & signatures.
We include a blank piece of wood with each order for you to try different pens out and see which will work in your climate. Regular bic pens never bleed, fine tip sharpies sometimes do and sometimes don’t. Gel pens work great on the painted boards, and is what we used in the picture of the red grad cap cutout.