A unique, heart shaped, wooden puzzle guest book alternative with a finished border/frame.
This is a great alternative guest book idea; a thoughtful and exciting way to involve guests for any occasion. Whether it is a wedding, baby shower, birthday, bar mitzvah, or fundraiser. Guests will enjoy writing on the quality 3/16″ thick maple pieces. Display in your home and hang it on your wall, or challenge yourself by putting it back together.
It comes in a variety of sizes (number of pieces) to accommodate events big and small. We design and make our puzzles with good size pieces; certainly more than just a name or two can be written on them. The overall size of the puzzles grow as more pieces are added. Please choose between the 25 piece, 50 piece, 75 piece, 100 piece, 125 piece & 150 piece puzzles.
- The 25 piece puzzle is approximately 18.5 inches wide and 18.5 inches tall.
- The 50 piece puzzle is approximately 20 inches wide and 20 inches tall.
- The 75 piece puzzle is approximately 21.5 inches wide and 21.5 inches tall.
- The 100 piece puzzle is approximately 22.5 inches wide and 22.5 inches tall.
- The 125 piece puzzle is ap
- The 150 piece is approximately 23.5 inches wide and 23.5 inches tall.
This bordered puzzle is built with wall mounts attached to the backing, 16 inches on center, so it can easily be hung on the wall.
You’ll first have to secure the puzzle pieces in place so they don’t fall out. For a non-permanent bond, you can use double sticky tape, glue dots or tacky putty. For a permanent bond, wood glue works great. You can also apply a clear coat finish, such as a polyurethane to give the puzzle a nice look and also secure the pieces in place. Be sure to test that the finish does not cause the ink to bleed. If it’s had an adequate amount of time to dry, this shouldn’t be an issue.
All orders include a blank piece of wood for you to test different pens on.
We suggest just a regular bic pen, as it allows a good amount of detail and doesn’t bleed. Regular sharpies often bleed, but sometimes they don’t. Ultra fine tip sharpies often do not bleed, but sometimes they do. It varies depending on your climate. Test different pens out and see which works best for you.
Here is also a video we made on pen selection:
For the personalized center engraved heart, be sure to:
Select your font preference:, refer to the gallery image that includes several font options and select the corresponding letter from the dropdown menu (ex. “C”). Don’t see what you’re looking for? You can select “Other” if you have a font in mind and it is free to download. Just be sure to leave the link where to download it in the notes section during checkout. A selection of free fonts can be found at fonts.google.com and dafont.com.
Include the following details in the notes/text area at checkout:
- Specify the text you want within the heart. For example “JL + LL” or “Sara (heart) Brad” or “Mr. & Mrs. Avery Est. 7-10-16”
- Anything written in parenthesis will be considered a symbol or icon
Share the “Love” on Facebook for a free guest book sign:
- Step 1 – Like the Havoly Facebook Page
- Step 2 – Enter “Yes I will share on Facebook” in the notes section during checkout
- Step 3 – Have a great time at using your puzzle and don’t forget to take a picture
- Step 4 – Share the photograph on Facebook by tagging the Havoly Facebook page
All puzzles are cut from quality, 3/16 inch thick maple plywood. The center heart piece is finished with a dark stain.
***This item typically ships within 4-6 business days from the order date***
It ships by USPS priority and takes 2-3 days from the ship date to arrive anywhere in the lower 48 states. Tracking info will be emailed to you once the item is shipped so you can track the package. If you’re in a time crunch and need it quicker than that, don’t hesitate to contact Casey, the shop’s owner, by filling out the contact form or by directly emailing [email protected].