These wooden state puzzle guest books are quite popular these days. They are an elegant, and creative way to collect signatures/notes and hold on to them forever. Your guests will enjoy seeing the puzzle take shape as they sign their pieces. It will last a lifetime and you’ll adore reading all the kind words your loved ones wrote while reminiscing about the day. Display it in your home or challenge yourself to put it back together years down the road. Like all of our guest books, it is always customized and unique to you.
Our state puzzles are custom-made to order. Let us know the state, number of pieces, location for the personalized heart, and what we will be engraving on it. Simply write the city where the personalized heart will be and in which state. For example: San Antonio, Texas. We can also do locations other than states for no extra cost. Just write down the location you have in mind in the location text box. We’ve done the whole United States, Cape Cod, India, Key West, Antarctica (seriously), and many other locations in the past.
These are pretty big puzzles! The overall size of the puzzle will grow as more pieces are added. No two puzzle pieces are identical. The pieces are all different shapes, and are good-sized (2-3″). This allows plenty of space for guests to write messages. You can choose between the 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 200, or 250-piece options. All puzzles are handmade from quality maple wood. The size of these puzzles varies a lot based on the state chosen.
- The 25-piece is approximately 17 inches wide and 15 inches tall.
- The 50-piece is approximately 20 inches wide and 16 inches tall.
- The 75-piece is approximately 22 inches wide and 18 inches tall.
- The 100-piece is approximately 24 inches wide and 20 inches tall.
- The 125-piece is approximately 25 inches wide and 21 inches tall.
- The 150-piece is approximately 26 inches wide and 22 inches tall.
- The 200-piece is approximately 30 inches wide and 24 inches tall.
- The 250-piece is approximately 34 inches wide and 24 inches tall.
Specify the text you want to be engraved within the heart. For example “Sara (heart) Brad July 10, 2022” or “Mr. & Mrs. Avery Est. 7-10-22” Anything written in parenthesis will be considered a symbol or icon. We always format it to look best.
There are various fonts you can choose from for this item. They are included in one of the pictures, with a letter symbolizing each. Choose which font you prefer for your order from the drop-down list. You can also select “Other” if you have another font in mind. This option doesn’t cost any extra as long as the font is free to download. Just be sure to leave the link to where we can download it in the Notes section during checkout. Fonts.google.com and dafont.com both have many free fonts for you to pick from.
You can choose from bordered and unbordered versions of this puzzle. The border gives you a more classy look and allows it to be easily hung on the wall for display. They have attached hangers 16″ on center on the back. You can secure the pieces within the bordered frame with glue dots, spray adhesive, or tacky putty. To adhere to them permanently, you can use wood glue or super glue.
All of the puzzles are cut from quality maple wood. A blank piece of wood to test pens on is included with every order. Nearly any pen works for writing on them, some better than others, it greatly depends on your climate. You can find more information about pen selection on the FAQ page.
Get a free wooden guest book sign by sharing the “Love” on Facebook.
We will include a sign instructing guests to leave a note for no charge if you share a photo of your completed guest book on Facebook.
- Step 1 – Like the Havoly Facebook Page.
- Step 2 – Enter “Yes I will share on Facebook” in the notes section during checkout.
- Step 3 – Have a great time at your event and don’t forget to take pictures of your guestbook.
- Step 4 – Share the photograph on our Facebook page, or on your own profile tagging us. Alternatively, you can tag us on Instagram #havoly.
Have an idea for a new puzzle shape? Send us a message! We’re always interested in creating custom designs for you. You should also join the mailing list to stay up to date with our new creations and receive exclusive offers.